Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Spelly
Group: Registered
Joined: 2019-12-30
Famed Member
Follow
@spideylizard So I'm told mate! Perhaps I've been given t...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
Our tickets are for a standing area, so I'm presuming that's...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
You've missed off us winning darn the smoke mate! 🤣 ...

In forum The Pat Price Prediction League

2 months ago
What are your predictions as to what the attendance will be?...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
Sheff, Thunder, Donny, 'Canes, 'Dogs, 'Fax, 'Yeds, Worky, an...

In forum The Pat Price Prediction League

2 months ago
32-28 Lions this aft, and as close as it sounds. Both game...

In forum General Rugby League

2 months ago
Kevin Walters

In forum General Rugby League

2 months ago
Dews, Us (of course!) Thunder, Raiders, 'Dogs, Donny, Huns, ...

In forum The Pat Price Prediction League

2 months ago
Just back from Heywood Road, and a winning double. Lions 6...

In forum General Rugby League

2 months ago
Leythers 66-14 Lions in the wheelchair game this lunchtime. ...

In forum General Rugby League

2 months ago
£250,000 of taxpayer's money spent on a pointless circus! ...

In forum Off Topic

2 months ago
BBC News reporting that the turnout was 43%, which I freely ...

In forum Off Topic

2 months ago
@Farnworth As I said mate, it's not fair, but I'd still swa...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
@7-vikingnomad Is it fair? No it's not, but it's not the ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
Playing (for the millionth time) Devil's Advocate, and I kno...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
Page 6 / 141
Share:
To Top