Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Spelly
Group: Registered
Joined: 2019-12-30
Famed Member
Follow
Another game for us this weekend, as the wheelchair team are...

In forum General Rugby League

1 month ago
* Yeah mate, they're currently the cellar-dwellers, but also...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
@frankg Excellent post mate, and I'd disagree with very l...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
* Yes it is, and unfortunately, no it doesn't. ** Disagree...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
Four home wins for me please mate. Thank you. Spelly.

In forum The Pat Price Prediction League

1 month ago
* Which is why I (and the hierarchy at the Lions) were hugel...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
Yeah, you took about 4,000 to Wire, but.............. How ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
After a blank for us in the one just past, both the guys, an...

In forum General Rugby League

1 month ago
* From a neutral's point of view, I'd disagree mate! When it...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
* Just back from Wire myself, and as a neutral, I'd say summ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
@vikingsinbradford I've said it before, but Brad Arthur's...

In forum General Rugby League

1 month ago
Another superb show tonight from Connor, to take the Rhinos ...

In forum General Rugby League

1 month ago
Next season, below Super League.

In forum General Rugby League

1 month ago
Billy Boston

In forum General Rugby League

2 months ago
Spidey - You were right mate! We're in the North Stand. I wa...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
Page 5 / 141
Share:
To Top