Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Pascal
Group: Registered
Joined: 2019-12-30
Noble Member
Follow
I guess it was the BBC mesding it up.🤣 It is 2 poi...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
The opposition Goole are a much worse side than Oldham and D...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
I am with you the board have no ambition and turn down 50k a...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
I have just seen the tries just looks like knowles powers aw...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
The board are just liking the prestige of being in the execu...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
It is a mystery to everyone because he is offering £50,000 ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
Spot on Cspey i have played rugby with the twins and both b...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
Turning down investment says alot about the club. We be buyi...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
  Key board warrior slagging off Kev Buck but wont se...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
To be honest some of these players are just not good enough....

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
Looks like 5pm UK time kicks off.So hopefully no extra time ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
One for Mikey Parsons to find out. Definitely need his speed...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
That is a player we could do with now. I like Kieron Taylor ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
I would prefer these players over Lyons and Patton, but Rile...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 year ago
Agree delete 3 of them. This has happened before these multi...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 year ago
Page 7 / 84
Share:
To Top