Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Pascal
Group: Registered
Joined: 2019-12-30
Noble Member
Follow
I thought Higano be on at least 60k being a full time player...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 hours ago
Unbelieveable them 2 halfbacks be worth around 120 to 180k s...

In forum Widnes Vikings

19 hours ago
I watched this game on the stream and to be honest Widnes ju...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 day ago
Hope you do mate and a great supporter to be travelling that...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 days ago
Well next idea non alcohol beer for Paulie 🤣 Back ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 days ago
Haha are they not nice in taste.🤣  

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 days ago
Yeah that makes up 5 props.I feel we are okay here but if ch...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 week ago
Great signing no offence to Jack Owens but this lad a step a...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 week ago
Yeah i wish they did come to Widnes rather than London. It b...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 weeks ago
That would be comedy gold.🤣

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 weeks ago
Yeah it will be interesting and Drinkwater a quality player ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 weeks ago
I watched on the stream yesterday because could not go the g...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 weeks ago
I watched on a stream today but we lack 2 decent centres.Sam...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 weeks ago
Exactly Dan it is not difficult to even install a few extra ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 weeks ago
Page 1 / 84
Share:
To Top