Notifications
Clear all
Farnworth Viking
Group: Registered
Joined: 2020-01-01
Noble Member
Follow
It’s hard for the club to know what to do , with the RL not ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
@pauliewalnuts 😁 going back in time

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
I agree they are a poor team and we will have to play better...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
Looking at the remaining fixtures, I think we could finish 5...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
I thought we were a bit quiet in the first half, but Seargan...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
Can I go for Widnes Oldham Widnes London Halifax ...

In forum The Pat Price Prediction League

3 months ago
I think he will put a stronger/bigger set of forwards out to...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
I emailed a question to the RFL over 2 weeks ago and haven’t...

In forum General Rugby League

3 months ago
@dan1 we could have played this match on the 31st May when b...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
Doncaster match

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
He might be helpful in signing an Aussie player

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
England Football

In forum General Rugby League

3 months ago
Can Mike Parsons or John Lawless do a interview with Big Nig...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
I think one of the reasons less people post on here is becau...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
Can I go for Midlands Widnes Goole Newcastlw Lond...

In forum The Pat Price Prediction League

3 months ago
Page 8 / 95
Share:
To Top