Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Spelly
Group: Registered
Joined: 2019-12-30
Famed Member
Follow
Just back from the double-header at Heywood Road, and a 30-1...

In forum General Rugby League

2 months ago
More than a full day after the polls closed before the annou...

In forum Off Topic

2 months ago
It should've been a "normal" first past the post in my opini...

In forum Off Topic

2 months ago
It's gone to counting the second choices, as no candidate ha...

In forum Off Topic

2 months ago
I know (and openly admit) that I'm biased, but just what is ...

In forum Off Topic

2 months ago
* I'd argue with the word "biased" mate! It was "convenient"...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
@pauliewalnuts Thank you for that Degsy info! Spelly.

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
Totally out of order, and I would imagine Polanski is hugely...

In forum Off Topic

3 months ago
1) Absolutely! Stage the decider before the "main" game at O...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
I've asked this question before, but will Lockyer's Lads v C...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
Dews, Barrow, 'Canes, Us, Dews (again) Donny, Goole, Sheff, ...

In forum The Pat Price Prediction League

3 months ago
Luke Littler! What more can be said about him? And he's ...

In forum Off Topic

3 months ago
Jake Connor

In forum General Rugby League

3 months ago
Polling day this coming Thursday to elect Burnham's successo...

In forum Off Topic

3 months ago
Just back from a sunny, and breezy Blaydon, and a 34-10 defe...

In forum General Rugby League

3 months ago
Page 8 / 141
Share:
To Top