Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Pascal
Group: Registered
Joined: 2019-12-30
Noble Member
Follow
Not if kept in a cold fridge and definitely an idea a draft ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 weeks ago
The Council do not want to sell the beers because they want ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 weeks ago
Paulie a great idea but i do feel missing an opportunity not...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 weeks ago
I think they need to sell these online because i know a few ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 weeks ago
Beer sale

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 weeks ago
Yeah definitely need a new centre and to be honest i hope we...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 weeks ago
Sunny that Connolly i feel has gone he never plays.The Austr...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 weeks ago
Probably Alan Coleman is the best person to ask? Do you know...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 weeks ago
I am with you too and i wish Jack all the best but he be 33 ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 weeks ago
I am probably one of the few who does not care he is going t...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 weeks ago
We are talking about the RFL who can not organise shit.We co...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 weeks ago
Sambou has hardly played for us so just Richardson consisten...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 weeks ago
I watched on the stream we looked tired and the mistake and ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 weeks ago
The interceptions and the mistakes killed our game. I watche...

In forum Widnes Vikings

4 weeks ago
This Aussie board member doing a brilliant job no way get th...

In forum Widnes Vikings

4 weeks ago
Page 2 / 84
Share:
To Top