Notifications
Clear all
Farnworth Viking
Group: Registered
Joined: 2020-01-01
Noble Member
Follow
I don’t know if you’ve been to Featherstone recently Lord Lu...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
I can’t see how Featherstone can get in with the size of the...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
He would certainly have sorted LMS out😁

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
Best/worst props

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
So do the Rugby league let them play at Odsal for nothing o...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
He’s supposed to be going to Huddersfield, can’t see him doi...

In forum General Rugby League

6 years ago
You could ask them to change it for a holiday in Toronto ins...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
Super league is going to end early with 2 matches on Friday,...

In forum General Rugby League

6 years ago
I don’t think the players will be training, not together any...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
Sean long was on Sky last night, and he was asked by Brian C...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
I would like Richard Marshall to get the job, if he has appl...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
They we’re saying on Radio Merseyside last night, that the c...

In forum General Rugby League

6 years ago
I wonder if Bobbie Goulding has applied again

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
Couldn’t Salford have played some of their under 21’s to mak...

In forum General Rugby League

6 years ago
Furlough

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
Page 85 / 95
Share:
To Top