Notifications
Clear all
Farnworth Viking
Group: Registered
Joined: 2020-01-01
Noble Member
Follow
I like the home shirt the best.

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
I thought Cleal was really good for us(Noel not Les🙄), altho...

In forum General Rugby League

6 years ago
I would go for Vinty, but there will be people who never saw...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
Boris has said he’s going to review the tiers every fortnigh...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
I think we will be able to start at the beginning of March, ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
Hardakers missed kicks cost Wigan as well, though they weren...

In forum General Rugby League

6 years ago
Probably the reason they got a 10,000 crowd was that it was ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
Jack Johnson

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
Yes sorry, getting the two of them mixed up.

In forum General Rugby League

6 years ago
Isn’t he part of the backroom staff at Warrington now?

In forum General Rugby League

6 years ago
As you say a very hard choice, but I think one of them would...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
I would think it would be Newcastle, especially as the RL ar...

In forum General Rugby League

6 years ago
Another bad one was Calamity Carl(Fitzpatrick). As well as a...

In forum General Rugby League

6 years ago
A bit worrying that Finney said we have completed our signi...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
State of Origin

In forum General Rugby League

6 years ago
Page 84 / 95
Share:
To Top