Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Dan1
Group: Registered
Joined: 2020-01-01
Noble Member
Follow
We started well and did very well to come back at the end. L...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
Connell Butt Taylor Edge Ince Richardson Gilmore...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
I think they need to stop posting season long loan unless no...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
Of the 2 fixtures the one to drop is the cup game. Play Shef...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
Minimum of 3 changes from last week, Badrock, Owens and Bill...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
Billington playing for Huddersfield tonight!

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
@cumbria-viking I know what you are saying but I think stack...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
Badrock in the Leigh squad to face Wigan on Friday, but it w...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
@viking25 amateur teams used to get that many when I used to...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
5th should be a definite, if we lose to London we will still...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
I think nothing wrong with saying we have got some things wr...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
Didnt look many to me but will haven been boosted by a good ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
We rested a few against Salford, Lawton, Ince and Gregson. N...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
Doubling the commercial revenue over the next 18 months is t...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
@7-vikingnomad Badrock is the centre/2nd row that will prob ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
Page 6 / 70
Share:
To Top