Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
BEGG
Group: Registered
Joined: 2023-07-09
Honorable Member
Follow
I think the Council and club should utilise the stadium for ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
Yeah and soon more fans wont go unless this board do somethi...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
The board need to be up front more as seems like they got ri...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
Nice one Spelly I expect us to lose, but be nice to meet for...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
Spelly hopefully you can watch Widnes in the final. Join me ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
I do not understand Colemans selections unless Hall, Houghto...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
I did not go tonight but what I saw against Oldham we lacked...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
Disagree with you here because Andy Horabin brought a lot of...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
It would be better at least an hour earlier so more can atte...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
Hope this guy is very rich with money. Anyway it sounds posi...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
Hope to see him playing soon as we miss some speed and size ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
Good to see you back my friend.👍😂👌 ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
Alan has done a great job and we do need size against Oldham...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
I remember club mentioning an Aussie investor and hopefully ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
Go on the Widnes Official site and order on Match tickets. Y...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 months ago
Page 3 / 32
Share:
To Top