Notifications
Clear all
ScouseViking55
Group: Registered
Joined: 2020-01-04
Noble Member
Follow
@7-vikingnomad I think there was a suggestion recently we ma...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
I think that’s an amazing effort considering losing 4 player...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
Losing 3 important players in the first 20 is great planning...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
@pascal toys and pram come to mind, and that’s only off list...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
@sunny always 2 sides to everyone’s story…   we nee...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
@pauliewalnuts but again the club I think voted blind withou...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
some stats from the lads last 3 seasons (only 23 now tbf) se...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
I have been critical of Owens and Gilmore in past seasons of...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
Doncaster are just our bogey team it’s frustrating! I thi...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
I read 2660

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
Tell you what Danny langtree is back in fine form as well. W...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
Clearly said by SM that the board will cover the shortfall f...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
Both have played for us on loan before, both been very good ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
@dan1 we’ve had plenty of tough back and forth battles with ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
@owl weird your the only person questioning it?   &...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 months ago
Page 3 / 63
Share:
To Top