Notifications
Clear all
PaulieWalnuts
PaulieWalnuts
Group: Registered
Joined: 2019-12-30
Noble Member
Follow
We lose a game and it starts.   Paulie xx  

In forum Widnes Vikings

4 weeks ago
Speaking with someone high up at the Club yesterday, I was t...

In forum Widnes Vikings

4 weeks ago
If the 'shed' a French team, then kick out Catalans. Toulous...

In forum Widnes Vikings

4 weeks ago
Barrow Raiders DoncasterWidnes VikingsOldham Thanks P...

In forum The Pat Price Prediction League

4 weeks ago
Let's put a positive spin on these play-offs. We all know ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

4 weeks ago
Whatever the formula is being used, the only thing that matt...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
PRESENTATION NIGHT...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
Like I said, I just don't know, it's an absolute RFL shitsho...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
The RFL have made changes to the format. And also have chang...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
I don't think anybody 'gets it'   Paulie xx  ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
So be it. If you are the best team, then you will beat every...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
So am I, I could be massively wrong. I worked it out on the ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
I'd take a guess as it was because we played them at home, 4...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
I've checked with the Club, and yes, they are shared gates. ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
@frankg Probably Doncaster at Home, Oldham would go to Londo...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
Page 5 / 99
Share:
To Top