Notifications
Clear all
Farnworth Viking
Group: Registered
Joined: 2020-01-01
Noble Member
Follow
Good draw for us, we should beat Swinton then just 3 games f...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
Do you think we should risk playing him on Sunday or wait ti...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
Jason Demetriou

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
Brian Noble

In forum General Rugby League

7 years ago
Danny Craven

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
Yes it is. I went down earlier. Apparently it’s £15 at the s...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
I don’t know how he passes his fitness test, whenever you se...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
Sunday’s ticket prices

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
Craven is seeing the doctor on Wednesday to see if he needs ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
I’d prefer not to have DR players, but if other teams are us...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
Was this why the kick off was delayed yesterday? Imagine wha...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
Favourites for Sunday

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
I think if they could bring Billy the Boot out of retirement...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
Fanzine

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
I thought it might have been because he had pinched a bike🙄

In forum General Rugby League

7 years ago
Page 92 / 95
Share:
To Top