Notifications
Clear all
Farnworth Viking
Group: Registered
Joined: 2020-01-01
Noble Member
Follow
Yes disappointed to find the same very old seats again this ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
Must have had a good team talk by the coach at half time, th...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
I contacted them and they said they wouldn’t be doing a prog...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
Apart from the famous three, there does seem to be a lot of ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
That’s good, they needed replacing, they were looking very s...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
Kenny Baker

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
Handicap for Sunday

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
Widnes move up to 5th favourites

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
We lost 52-10

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
Was anything interesting said at the meeting last night?

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
Been confirmed now. I think that’s good news, I don’t think ...

In forum General Rugby League

7 years ago
<p style="text-align: left;">We played very well today...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
I think sheens and finney have said we still have a bit of m...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
Ref for Oldham

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
<p style="text-align: left;">I’ll be going on Sunday a...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 years ago
Page 93 / 95
Share:
To Top