Notifications
Clear all
Farnworth Viking
Group: Registered
Joined: 2020-01-01
Noble Member
Follow
Yes it was me, I, contacted them twice but still waiting fo...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
I would have thought leaving one empty seat between people f...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
Problem is we haven’t got mega rich directors, just local bu...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
It was disappointing today, but with the team we had out, an...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
I don’t think people who see the bus in Liverpool One or Que...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
You’ve been done, you can get 8/1 at Bet Fred for a straight...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
Arriva deal

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
Well the first home game is in 9 days, so that will be why t...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
Not sure if Salford can afford to take it easy against us, ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
If all the matches are played, then won’t it be the team tha...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
With Cook now likely added to the injury list along with oth...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
We will have to hope for a dry day at Batley and play down t...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
Very sad news, I went to a lot of away games with Chris befo...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
Chris is one of my Facebook friends and theirs nothing been ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
I agree with Mick, the self-entitlement from RL fans is emba...

In forum General Rugby League

6 years ago
Page 77 / 95
Share:
To Top