Notifications
Clear all
Farnworth Viking
Group: Registered
Joined: 2020-01-01
Noble Member
Follow
I wrote to the club asking them would they consider doing th...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
You could then say, why bother having the Monday night/Tuesd...

In forum General Rugby League

6 years ago
In the Notth. But they now show highlights from the Women’s ...

In forum General Rugby League

6 years ago
Super League Show

In forum General Rugby League

6 years ago
Former Chemic wrote: Last ball out of the bag and the only ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
I see the BBC are showing 2 games on the Saturday, instead...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
I wonder why Grady isn’t playing, unless he’s got a late inj...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
It’s not rained since about 11-00, and it was only light rai...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
Yes I agree, would hope we would win by 10-16 points.

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
Could be down to the rule of only about 12 people allowed at...

In forum Off Topic

6 years ago
Featherstone only just managed to beat Batley at home last n...

In forum General Rugby League

6 years ago
I’m not sure what the crowd figure was, but the ground was f...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
Will it be the BBC cameras that film the match no matter whi...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
Anyone see what our second sin binning was for, it looked to...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
It’s alright it’s come on now. Just no advance notice it was...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 years ago
Page 78 / 95
Share:
To Top