Notifications
Clear all
Farnworth Viking
Group: Registered
Joined: 2020-01-01
Noble Member
Follow
Why was the date of the draw changed without hardly any noti...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
Pity it wasn’t at home, we might have stood a chance. Ah wel...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
I wasn’t saying we shouldn’t play Toulouse to fulfill our fi...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
Is this going to happen to other clubs that have had postpon...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
<p style="text-align: left;">[quote</p> <p...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
I’ve emailed the club twice over the last 2 months asking th...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
Farnworth Viking wrote: Mick George wrote: Its only for 3...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
I was working so didn’t see it live, and seeing as I’ve paid...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
Our League matches replays

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
Handicap for today’s match

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
Looking again at Pats Prediction thread, we all thought Widn...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
Hope we get a bollocking at half time and play a lot better,...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
Hope the bookies are right

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
<p style="text-align: left;">I’ve managed to do it now...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
Anyone redeemed their voucher yet?

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 years ago
Page 76 / 95
Share:
To Top