Notifications
Clear all
Cumbria viking
Group: Registered
Joined: 2020-11-04
Noble Member
Follow
Personally I think the podcasts are very good and informativ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 months ago
@begg apparently an indefinite period ....timescale on neck ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 months ago
@vikingfox71 post has re appeared 😂😂😂...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 months ago
@vikingfox71 think we'll be ok ATM because of Ewan Irwin ......

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 months ago
@vikingfox71 no mate ...not going to kick up a fuss about it...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 months ago
@johnnyboy hopefully won't affect us in short term ...think ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 months ago
@vikingfox71 all things considered probably the right decisi...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 months ago
@vikingfox71 😂😂😂😂😂

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 months ago
@vikingfox71 I wouldn't mind but it wasn't in any way critic...

In forum Widnes Vikings

5 months ago
Clubs just won .. apparently its positivity or nothing ...it...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 months ago
@widiot fully agree ....I'll admit I was vocal on his omissi...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 months ago
Coleman post match

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 months ago
Great performance and result ..proven against other teams th...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 months ago
@scouseviking55 without laying into anyone ....I'll give thi...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 months ago
@martin think the problem was at the Dewsbury end mate ....c...

In forum Widnes Vikings

6 months ago
Page 8 / 51
Share:
To Top