Notifications
Clear all

Widnes Face Masks

(@farnworth-viking)
Noble Member

I was told last night that the Widnes shop were selling hand made reusable face masks for £4 Or £5 with your name on. But there’s nothing on the shop web page, has anyone heard this, or purchased one?

Topic starter Posted : 26/07/2020 11:06 am
Steve
(@steve)
Honorable Member

Donna’s been making them. Best to ring the shop and see if you can order one. I’ve seen them on her Facebook page.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2020 7:14 pm
(@farnworth-viking)
Noble Member

I’ve been down the shop but found out it’s only open on a Saturday. Have you got a link to Donnas Facebook page, so I can contact her?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/07/2020 5:26 pm
(@wanderer)
Eminent Member

I'd buy one but I don't need my name on it. is that an option?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/07/2020 3:05 pm
(@farnworth-viking)
Noble Member

I was told it is. You pay a £1 more to have your name put on it. I will have to try and find time to go to the club shop tomorrow and buy or order some.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/07/2020 10:40 am
(@mick-george)
Prominent Member

So how do you order them ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2020 1:12 pm
(@farnworth-viking)
Noble Member

Either go to the shop which is only open on a Saturday or someone said contact Donna who makes them, but I don’t know how you contact her.
They’re not going to sell many if it’s just by word of mouth, they’re not down on the club shop page.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/07/2020 3:46 pm
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

Ordered two today - look very neat!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2020 9:08 am
(@ceejay1)
Reputable Member

Ring the Shop Number or on Facebook (Donna Edge)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2020 1:29 pm
(@farnworth-viking)
Noble Member

I went down earlier and ordered some, they are all black, with the Widnes Vikings logo on it in white. They are £4 and Donna makes them to order, and you have to go down to the shop on the following Saturday to collect and pay for them.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2020 1:50 pm
Share: