Labour leadership debate

• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 May 20 @ 7:38 pm by Torn Sock 1.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anotherposter
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Tonight at 8 , be interesting to see what happens, personally it’s Nandy for me but it’s a bit of a hobsons choice really

Spelly
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Over the weekend, I had texts from Keir Starmer, Rebecca Long-Bailey, and Lisa Nandy, pushing for my vote for leader, and Angela Rayner for deputy. I also had a phone call from HQ, informing me the ballot papers will be sent out next week.

Am still undecided where my vote(s) will go.

Spelly.

" ---- and then on the eighth day, God created Rugby League."

Spelly
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Just checked the odds, and it’s currently………….

Starmer – Varying between 1/8, and 1/20. RBL – 13/2 – 17/2. Nandy – 16/1 – 25/1.

Looks like it’s all over bar the shouting, but this member has still not decided who he’s voting for.

Spelly.

Rafe Wrench
    • Time to get a VIQI
    • ☆☆☆☆

None of the above will ever get near being PM.

Spelly
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

None of the above will ever get near being PM.

I don’t think there’ll be many, who’ll disagree with you mate!

The / my party, is (and has been for too long) lacking someone who has the personality, and talent, to take it / us to the next level!

Spelly.

Steve
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Saw an interview with Lisa Nandy on TV earlier this week and was impressed by her in many ways. She would certainly bring new things as party leader, though perhaps that is why she won’t be successful.

I am, and always have been, a Tory voter but firmly believe that we cannot have good government without a quality of opposition.

There once was a man called Simon Finnegan,
    With grey whiskers on his chinnegan.
    Sheens f*cked off and he was in again.
    Our man Simon Finnegan, begin again

Irishtrevor
    • Kemik’s Assistant
    • ☆☆

Saw an interview with Lisa Nandy on TV earlier this week and was impressed by her in many ways. She would certainly bring new things as party leader, though perhaps that is why she won’t be successful. I am, and always have been, a Tory voter but firmly believe that we cannot have good government without a quality of opposition.

You have no place on a Widnes forum being a lifelong Tory…  Do one Tory Steve

Torn Sock 1
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Saw an interview with Lisa Nandy on TV earlier this week and was impressed by her in many ways. She would certainly bring new things as party leader, though perhaps that is why she won’t be successful. I am, and always have been, a Tory voter but firmly believe that we cannot have good government without a quality of opposition.

You have no place on a Widnes forum being a lifelong Tory… Do one Tory Steve

Candidate for post of the year….The great thing about sport (That’s clearly missed by you!!) is that you put other things aside and come together for 1 aim, to support that team.
    Imagine if we had any keyworkers on here that happened to vote that way and you told them to clear off. You’re an embarrassment. Glad to see that within this crisis/tragedy the feeling of respecting people is strong…there are far more important things. Wise up.

Back to Forum Home | Mark Topic Read  | 
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.