Ellis Robson recall...

Notifications
Clear all

Ellis Robson recalled

Page 1 / 7
(@jdgsport)
Prominent Member Admin

Going on loan to a full-time club instead.

Club say Farnworth, Clough and Dwyer all in contention to return this week.

But desperately need some more forwards.

Topic starter Posted : 20/05/2021 8:44 am
(@sinbad)
Noble Member

They can't seem to make up their mind about that player.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2021 8:54 am
(@glynn)
Honorable Member

a shame, i like him a good player

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2021 8:57 am
(@viking25)
Prominent Member

Two Warrington signings have been a disaster

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2021 9:24 am
(@johnnyboy)
Reputable Member

He’s really impressed me this time. Shocking that we have this pissing about all the time with loanees terms - but at the end of the day the parent club can do what they want and we’re the ones that suffer.

Do we know if Doro is going to be back (next week is it?) as didn’t we get him for rest of season?

Agree Flash - we need to sort a couple of forwards either permanently or season long...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2021 9:32 am
(@frankg)
Noble Member

I thought they had agreed a season long loan? I wonder whether he has asked for a move. Who really wants to play in a team that's getting hammered every week? How many of the current squad - other than Jack Owens - have been offered and accepted a contract for 2022?

It seems the club have made a mistake in entering the 2021 season with a small squad and relying on loan players to fill positions. The loan arrangement seems to be totally in the hands of the loaning club and in reality, a season long loan is actually only a week by week loan. The club need to sign a couple of forwards for the season - Mullally? - as a matter of urgency; and only take loans when there is some certainty they will be available for a minimum number of games and will only be recalled in exceptional cases.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2021 9:39 am
 MT
(@mt)
Noble Member

Any chance we could poach Gavin Bennion from Rochdale? Decent prop well capable at this level.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2021 9:50 am
(@sinbad)
Noble Member

Or even the Chaps from Newcastle!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2021 9:57 am
(@a-cape)
Reputable Member

Please god no 👯‍♀️

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2021 10:14 am
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

Sounds like the whole system is frail tbh, from loan deals to week to week fixtures. Ready to play loanees are in short supply on this side of the hill and our survival in the Champs looks in peril to say the least.

I would think that Robson is at the point of deciding whether he is SL or not. Wire are signing up bigger players for next year and have said that they are culling expensive items in refocusing their structure. They may be looking to offload him to another SL club?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2021 10:14 am
(@sinbad)
Noble Member

Please god no 👯‍♀️

We are desperate, Cape.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2021 10:16 am
(@a-cape)
Reputable Member

Not that desperate Sinbad. I am still waiting to see who these players that the club are waiting to sign, remember, there is money available……..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2021 10:28 am
(@sunny)
Noble Member

Please god no 👯‍♀️d

We are desperate, Cape.

Not that much, though!!! Unless you mean Wilde and Johnson?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2021 10:42 am
(@a-cape)
Reputable Member

I would have those 2 Sunny!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2021 10:49 am
(@town-team)
Trusted Member

Not that desperate Sinbad. I am still waiting to see who these players that the club are waiting to sign, remember, there is money available……..

There is no money available at the club ..  you heard it hear first!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2021 10:50 am
Page 1 / 7
Share: