Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Spelly
Group: Registered
Joined: 2019-12-30
Famed Member
Follow
* Defo! Mentioned it more than once both on here, and other ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

3 weeks ago
The game against the London Ladies now confirmed as Sunday, ...

In forum General Rugby League

4 weeks ago
I would imagine Trump isn't at all impressed, with the news ...

In forum Off Topic

4 weeks ago
Sorry mate, but I disagree! Should one play-off game have mo...

In forum Widnes Vikings

4 weeks ago
@torn-sock-1 I would argue that the £100m has come from c...

In forum Off Topic

4 weeks ago
Donny, and the 'Yeds please. Thank you. Spelly.

In forum The Pat Price Prediction League

4 weeks ago
* Perhaps rules have been followed, but these two guys now h...

In forum Off Topic

4 weeks ago
@pascal Ten is defo too many I agree mate. I would've tho...

In forum Widnes Vikings

4 weeks ago
@begg The reason I ask is coz Oldham finished higher than...

In forum Widnes Vikings

4 weeks ago
* Genuine question - Why? My mate at the 'Yeds is not impres...

In forum Widnes Vikings

4 weeks ago
And now the Don says there should be a united Ireland eh? ...

In forum Off Topic

4 weeks ago
Two donations of £36 million gone into Reform's bank account...

In forum Off Topic

4 weeks ago
Not for the first time on this forum, you and I seem to diff...

In forum General Rugby League

4 weeks ago
Absolutely mate! They're also Vegas bound, so there's no w...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
Nowt more than a guess mate, as is where I've gone for Sheff...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 month ago
Page 3 / 141
Share:
To Top