Notifications
Clear all
Halfback Ragnarsson
Halfback Ragnarsson
Group: Registered
Joined: 2023-02-06
Reputable Member
Follow
Good point

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 years ago
Sorry to see him go, Good luck for the future Will. I thi...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 years ago
Naming Fleming in the squad is most likely just to make the ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 years ago
Was it Jacob Jones? I think he is on loan at London.

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 years ago
That was a bloody good win, but there is definitely somethin...

In forum General Rugby League

2 years ago
Cheers, Can I have Wakefield, Toulouse, Batley, Feathersto...

In forum The Pat Price Prediction League

2 years ago
Alloys? Lets hope the wheels stay on then. Sorry Widiot, ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 years ago
JohnG, I don't know, I didn't see that. Apparently Ant Walke...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 years ago
Can Brookes play centre? He's big enough.

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 years ago
Just got back from the game, with very few finger nails left...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 years ago
Roby didn't play for Rochdale on Sunday.

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 years ago
Wakefield, Batley, Widnes, Doncaster, Swinton, Sheffield and...

In forum The Pat Price Prediction League

2 years ago
Looks like you called it right Sinbad, Line up Owens, ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 years ago
Toulouse, Barrow, Wakefield, Widnes, Sheffield, Swinton, Bra...

In forum The Pat Price Prediction League

2 years ago
At least I am consistent, Bradford Barrow Featherstone...

In forum The Pat Price Prediction League

2 years ago
Page 16 / 20
Share:
To Top