Squad Numbers annou...

Notifications
Clear all

Squad Numbers announcement 8:30pm Wednesday

Page 2 / 2
 Dan1
(@dan1)
Honorable Member

<p style="text-align: left;">I think we need a couple of experienced forwards. The way the forwards take punishment in the middle you are always going to get injuries.  We only really have young O'Neil to come in at prop. I don't think its fair to expect the 2 academy lads to play more than a handful of games at this stage of their development. We don't have any back row cover.</p>

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2021 7:33 pm
(@ditton-donkey)
Noble Member

Not on the move over the east lancs road ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2021 8:39 pm
(@sinbad)
Noble Member

Anyone remember the days when the shirt only belonged to the player who was selected to wear it on match day ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/02/2021 10:39 pm
(@frankg)
Noble Member

Reading that Toulouse have released prop Paterika Vaivai with immediate effect. Don't really know much about him, but we do need a prop. Suppose it depends whether he wants f/t and maybe signed for Leigh or any other club.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2021 11:46 am
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

I don't know what players are paid these days but to sign on several players in addition to our present squad would need cash. Maybe if we get bumper ST sales we would have the flexibility?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2021 12:16 pm
 MT
(@mt)
Noble Member

Given Vaivai has asked to be released, must be a chance he wants to go back home? If not, he could be worth an enquiry.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2021 12:51 pm
(@lord-lucan)
Trusted Member

Rumour is Vaivai has signed up for a French rugby union team.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2021 4:31 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: