Improvements requir...

Notifications
Clear all

Improvements required in 2025

Page 4 / 4
(@scouseviking55)
Honorable Member

I think most clubs announce new signings 1 by 1. Wakey have been doing it this last few weeks.

retained shouldn’t be drip fed should just be confirmed now but new signings I understand it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2024 1:15 pm
(@d-day)
Estimable Member

@scouseviking55 All about the interactions. The would get more by drip feeding, sad but true.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2024 1:48 pm
Halfback Ragnarsson
(@halfback-ragnarsson)
Estimable Member

James Meadows (Halfback) has joined Bradford from London, which is a good signing for them. On the assumption that Lilley isn't going anywhere, might that mean that Gaskell is going. He's been injured a lot this year, but he was linked with us earlier when the conversations about Patton started. Of course, he might be going no where or even calling it a day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2024 8:58 am
sandgroper reacted
(@sandgroper)
Famed Member

@halfback-ragnarsson 

He has the 'local' hashtag so maybe. He looked good at times and getting to know a united side could give him a new lease of life.

Noticed Flem's comment that he was getting 'excited' about the game again says a lot imo. It's a rough hard game and as Ray French once said 'you don't play RL 'just for the money' - it's too hard for that!'

If AC really has galvanised the team spirit it can only be for the good.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2024 9:07 am
(@farnworth-viking)
Noble Member

I see Wakefield are letting 9 players go , presuming they aren’t good enough for SL, which clubs do you think they will go to? 
I would like to think Widnes might get one, but I don’t know if we could afford one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2024 9:52 am
(@cumbria-viking)
Reputable Member

@farnworth-viking ashurst and thornley heading to Oldham ...can't see us shopping there ..most will be on good money..hence why we end up shopping at haven or Swinton

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2024 12:22 pm
Page 4 / 4
Share: