Notifications
Clear all

2021 Squad

Page 12 / 18
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

He seems to have been at Hudds for a while. Off recovering from an ankle problem atm hence they let him out of his contract which ends this year anyway.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2020 7:08 am
(@spike-island-90)
Honorable Member

I think it maybe Steve Tyer, I was already of Hardman been at the club at that time, I just wasn’t sure if he signed permanent.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2020 7:34 am
(@sunny)
Noble Member

Both Clough and Johnson were on the small side, although better players than Moran who did little for us despite his size.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2020 7:39 am
(@spike-island-90)
Honorable Member

I remember after the dewsbury game, fans purporting that are pack was too small. Wrong. In terms of size we had bigger lads but lads who had as much aggression as a hamster.

Aggression over size for me all day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2020 8:15 am
 Dan1
(@dan1)
Honorable Member

Clough is a similar size and weight to Moran, as are Cook and Jewitt.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2020 8:06 pm
(@steve-mcdonald)
Trusted Member

Saw Inu mentioned on twitter

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2020 8:15 pm
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

Saw Inu mentioned on twitter

As a possible signing? Certainly got experience but Salford were playing him on the wing, just for his goal kicking.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2020 8:27 pm
 CJ91
(@cj91)
Noble Member

Inu did well for us but can't see him part time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2020 10:02 pm
 Dan1
(@dan1)
Honorable Member

I cant see us signing Inu as we have just signed Tyrer.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2020 10:33 pm
(@spike-island-90)
Honorable Member

<p style="text-align: center;">

</p>
I think Ryan Ince is more likely.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2020 8:59 am
(@sunny)
Noble Member

<p style=”text-align: center;”>

</p> I think Ryan Ince is more likely.

I thought we were OK for wingers?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2020 12:01 pm
(@jdgsport)
Prominent Member Admin

Clough is an interesting one. Seems to depart clubs under a shroud of mystery. As mentioned, both he and Paul Johnson always seemed to be solid enough for us in Super League, but were sometimes just left on the bench or not even played with no explanation.

Sounds like he would be what we're looking for.

No doubt that Ottawa have done what Toronto did - offered players silly money on deadlines leaving the existing club little time to put together a counter offer (not that any club should really be drawn in to competing with them, especially for relatively replaceable players)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2020 9:23 pm
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

In the Ottawa situation the twins were manna from Heaven, two big lads, good vibes, always smiling, keen on community involvement. Just what Ottawa needs in Ottawa, wear the shirt, get out there and get people to notice you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2020 9:26 am
(@scouseviking55)
Reputable Member

Disappointed losing Johnson but wouldn’t be surprised if he got a FT deal at Ottawa or offered decent money for Leigh

Graff has been a servant and always put himself forward for the big hits (although illegal once the shoulder charge got banned) and deserves credit because in the champ he was half decent just wasn’t SL level

Cooper can’t comment on

glad Lyons has resigned for a year will have to see how he goes but a good utility player to have to cover a number of positions

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2020 2:48 pm
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

Scrum half in training. TS  only switched him to FB to allow Owens to relieve Tompkins . Gives him good experience reading the game so not wasted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2020 5:53 pm
Page 12 / 18
Share: