Reiterating my poin...

Notifications
Clear all

Reiterating my point

Page 1 / 2
(@irishtrevor)
Eminent Member

This dual registration is a load of WIRE...  they are playing for fitness and never to WIN..  the sooner people get out of warrington's  hoop the better

Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2020 7:55 pm
(@scouseviking55)
Reputable Member

You think Lyons had a good game?

nah me neither

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2020 7:56 pm
(@irishtrevor)
Eminent Member

<p style="text-align: left;">I see you are a wire</p>

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2020 7:57 pm
(@sinbad)
Noble Member

The Wire players will always be scapegoats for some,in order to hide our own players poor efforts.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2020 8:07 pm
(@tonyvikinggee)
Estimable Member

So many weak performances out there tonight, not sure i would be singling out the wire lads after that performance. We need to look closer to home for our shortcomings.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2020 8:10 pm
Martin
(@martin)
Prominent Member

The Wire players will always be scapegoats for some,in order to hide our own players poor efforts.

Exactly. Patten should of been on from the start and Lyons left at home. Mamo had the real chance in a very poor second half. Wire players probably stopped it been a real embarrassment. Shame to say we a have a world class coach and a third world team.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2020 8:52 pm
(@viking25)
Prominent Member

Robson was our best player

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2020 9:48 pm
(@scouseviking55)
Reputable Member

Patten started possibly our most creative move of the game which mamo made a mistake going towards touch rather than inside

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2020 9:59 pm
 MT
(@mt)
Noble Member

We didn’t lose that game because of the DR players. I’m no fan of the system but the team as a whole wasn’t good enough and didn’t play the conditions sufficiently well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2020 10:14 pm
(@jdgsport)
Prominent Member Admin

Exactly. Patten should of been on from the start and Lyons left at home. Mamo had the real chance in a very poor second half. Wire players probably stopped it been a real embarrassment. Shame to say we a have a world class coach and a third world team.

Agree about Patton.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2020 10:45 am
(@ratboy)
Reputable Member

Robson our best player and Patten was definitely better than Lyons. Mamo is a quality player, so your theory i do not agree with to be honest. We have some bang average players that we have signed for the season. Hopefully improve once the weather picks up. lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2020 10:34 pm
 JJ
(@jj)

Dewsbury game and conditions just came home to roost ''What have we all been saying all season'' big rugged prop so far we have not seen one good enough to outplay the yorky boys. just out of coincidense we had a Super League top winger and managed to starve of a pass vetually till half time and a stand off that tried the line for the first time in the 63rd minute not rocket science is it;

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/03/2020 2:05 pm
(@bedford-viking)
Trusted Member

Performances against London and Dewsbury suggest mid-table for us this year, no more, unless of course we sign some big forwards. But where are they at this time in the season? Loans and DR are possibly our best hope on the recruitment front, whether it be from Wire or elsewhere.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2020 7:00 am
(@irishtrevor)
Eminent Member

<p style="text-align: left;">Looks like Matty Smith knows nothing about Rugby League now,  he is tipping Joey to go on to bigger and better things in his career.  What do the experts of Rugby League think of his comments?</p>

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/03/2020 9:49 pm
(@sunny)
Noble Member

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Looks like Matty Smith knows nothing about Rugby League now, he is tipping Joey to go on to bigger and better things in his career. What do the experts of Rugby League think of his comments?</p>

I am not and do profess to be an expert of RL. Smith trains with Joey, knows what he can do and how he is progressing and maturing, and if he believes Joey can go on to bigger and better things I will accept his opinion.

Note that Smith does not say Joey can progress now, not at this moment, just that he will sometime.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/03/2020 10:58 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: