Notifications
Clear all
Cumbria viking
Group: Registered
Joined: 2020-11-04
Noble Member
Follow
Successful and ambitious clubs strengthen when there in a po...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 months ago
@mckviking Coleman has said in an interview with James "were...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 months ago
Well if there's no replacement already signed the clubs doin...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 months ago
We could easily afford a yearly deal but not commit to a 3yr...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 months ago
Call me cynical but I'm sure the gaffer will find a place fo...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 months ago
I 2nd everything said here ...the transparency and informati...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 months ago
@scouseviking55 mines 2:99 I'd be having words 😂

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 months ago
@ringo-bells just click on one of the videos on the clubs Yo...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 months ago
I think for 2:99 a month ye can't go wrong ...pretty good va...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 months ago
I'll be the first to admit I've not been a fan of gregson an...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 months ago
Hope to finally see abdull and Gilly in the halves .... greg...

In forum Widnes Vikings

8 months ago
@pauliewalnuts not greater knowledge bud just saw the barrow...

In forum Widnes Vikings

8 months ago
Sad state of play with this Leeds game is while it gives us ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

8 months ago
@pauliewalnuts it's not a shared gate mate.....was agreed in...

In forum Widnes Vikings

8 months ago
Great work Mike 👏

In forum Widnes Vikings

8 months ago
Page 11 / 51
Share:
To Top