2023 season tickets

Notifications
Clear all

2023 season tickets

(@sunny)
Noble Member

On sale as from tomorrow - prices frozen.

Topic starter Posted : 05/10/2022 9:32 pm
(@jeffjonno)
Estimable Member

I’ve always had a South Stand Season Ticket,What do you get for upgrading to a Gold Season Ticket?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2022 10:57 am
 JJ65
(@richard-richard)
Reputable Member

@jeffjonno a cushioned seat and access to a bar that any Tom Dick and Harry can walk into.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2022 12:44 pm
(@jeffjonno)
Estimable Member

@richard-richard Cheers👍Might give it a miss

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2022 1:17 pm
 JJ65
(@richard-richard)
Reputable Member

@jeffjonno tbh mate their might be more to it than that but the bar they use is accessible and nobody checks if your a season ticket holder or not..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2022 1:22 pm
(@geoffw)
Prominent Member

Well I have got my ticket, bought online. It worked well although entering the date of birth is a little tedious. It takes longer the older you are as you have to scroll back all the way from todays date to your date of birth.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2022 2:00 pm
Martin
(@martin)
Prominent Member

Been down and ordered five, That’s one extra. Only first day but told numbers had been steady. If anyone wants monthly terms it’s Only been done on line.👍👍👍🏉🏉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2022 5:33 pm
(@sunny)
Noble Member
Posted by: @richard-richard

@jeffjonno a cushioned seat and access to a bar that any Tom Dick and Harry can walk into.

You have overlooked the great position of the seats - more or less on the half way line part way up the stand - great views! And, should you wish, the facility to book "your seat number" for the season should it be free.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/10/2022 7:28 pm
Share: