Notifications
Clear all

2022 wishlist

Page 7 / 7
(@primrose-viking)
Estimable Member

Roughyeds Return Posted Friday at 22:55 Widnes have announced they have signed Ryan Ince and Tyler Dupree for 2022. Ince has done ok for us but Dupree has been brilliant for us this season but wish him well. If we do go down Dupree is far too good to be playing League 1. Dupree has the quality to make his way back to SL

I can’t find this on the club website. It isn’t 22;55 yet!

It was on the Oldham fans forum.

So still officially not announced by anybody

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/08/2021 12:20 pm
(@geoffw)
Prominent Member

Sign Lewis Hulme up now for next year if not 2 years at least.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/08/2021 3:54 pm
(@geoffw)
Prominent Member

I would also retain Paul Clough if he is playing on next year. He is 34 though next month.  A tear too far?By far our best prop this season. We won today with him   & we usually play well when he is on the field.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/08/2021 4:00 pm
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

Thought that Lewis was hitting harder today, more like his dad! Clough too, well worth another year.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/08/2021 8:22 pm
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

Roughyeds Return Posted Friday at 22:55 Widnes have announced they have signed Ryan Ince and Tyler Dupree for 2022. Ince has done ok for us but Dupree has been brilliant for us this season but wish him well. If we do go down Dupree is far too good to be playing League 1. Dupree has the quality to make his way back to SL

I can’t find this on the club website. It isn’t 22;55 yet!

It was on the Oldham fans forum. So still officially not announced by anybody

Also in the MEN but I presume that an offer from a SL club would trump ours.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/08/2021 9:01 pm
(@royston-vasey)
Honorable Member

Until the club announce it, it is just a rumour put on a forum.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/08/2021 9:18 pm
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

Hopefully we will also be looking at the backroom too. Not sure about our present conditioner but good signings need good buildup and preparation to avoid injury.

Saints seem to stick the pace well  for instance.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/08/2021 6:42 pm
Page 7 / 7
Share: