2021 Season Ticket

Notifications
Clear all

2021 Season Ticket

(@wanderer)
Eminent Member

How much are they?

Do they still do them or do you have to get a stronghold?

I'll buy one but don't think I'll attend all the games as a) I live out of the area, and, b) I'm not a fan of the plastic pitch

Topic starter Posted : 15/12/2020 2:26 pm
(@a-cape)
Reputable Member

What on earth has the pitch got to do with not buying a season ticket?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/12/2020 8:12 am
(@torn-sock-1)
Estimable Member

Can anybody tell me what time it is as A) I'm not stood in front of Big Ben and B) I don't like brussels sprouts?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/12/2020 1:33 pm
(@wanderer)
Eminent Member

A Cape who failed comprehension at school obviously

&

Torn Sock who doesn't like Brussel sprouts.

The point was not about buying a season ticket or not, it was about actually going to watch the games because of the plastic pitch.

Think harder!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/12/2020 4:02 pm
(@ditton-donkey)
Noble Member

Ho ho, understand where you are coming from wanderer

i will be buying a season ticket when on sale, I live way out of town and maybe make 4 home games

probably attend 4 away games too

support our club is the message

onwards and upwards !

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/12/2020 4:38 pm
 CJ91
(@cj91)
Noble Member

Be interesting to see how they are sold: will it be a pay on the gate situation at first and then pay for say 7 or 8 games when things go back to something resembling normal, or a payment upfront?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/12/2020 6:01 pm
(@mick-george)
Prominent Member

Not sure if season tickets could be sold with no guarantee of admittance. Doubt if we will be anywhere back to normal until at least next August.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/12/2020 6:27 pm
(@torn-sock-1)
Estimable Member

A Cape who failed comprehension at school obviously & Torn Sock who doesn’t like Brussel sprouts. The point was not about buying a season ticket or not, it was about actually going to watch the games because of the plastic pitch. Think harder!

The point is you're asking daft questions on the wrong platform. Try asking the club or google!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/12/2020 7:05 pm
(@royston-vasey)
Honorable Member

What’s happening in August next year Mick ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/12/2020 12:47 am
(@wanderer)
Eminent Member

The point is you’re asking daft questions on the wrong platform. Try asking the club or google!

OK thanks. Seem like the consensus is 'wait and see', can't find anything on club site or google, so maybe no decision made yet

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/12/2020 5:28 am
Former Chemic
(@former-chemic)
Honorable Member

Good to see the club update on season tickets.

Very happy to see that live streaming is on the menu as, even if spectators are permitted inside the stadium, I won’t be going until I’ve had both my jabs and infection rates settle down qui a bit.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/01/2021 7:34 pm
Share: