Squad for London ma...

Notifications
Clear all

Squad for London match

MT
(@mt)
Noble Member

Josh Wilde in for Daniel Hill otherwise unchanged. Hopefully means everyone who played at Fev is fit enough to turn out on Sunday. Probably be an unchanged team if so.

Topic starter Posted : 11/06/2021 11:12 am
Former Chemic
(@former-chemic)
Honorable Member

Makes perfect sense to keep the same squad who showed plenty of confidence last week, as you say provided everyone is fit.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2021 12:18 pm
(@viking25)
Prominent Member

Presumably Calum O’Neil is still injured?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2021 12:31 pm
 Mr H
(@mr-h)
Estimable Member

Presumably the same 17 as last week

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2021 3:04 pm
 CJ91
(@cj91)
Noble Member

Be good to see a run of matches with a strong team.

See Pat Moran is in the London squad: maybe an indication of the lack of options out there generally: wasn't overly impressed with him last year in the 5 or 6 games I saw.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2021 5:05 pm
(@scouseviking55)
Reputable Member

Thought Moran was in France?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2021 5:06 pm
 CJ91
(@cj91)
Noble Member

Yeah he was but he is in the 21 for London.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2021 5:07 pm
 Dan1
(@dan1)
Honorable Member

Good to have the same 17 available as they did well last week. Looks like Doro's season long loan is over as he's available after his ban but not in the squad.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2021 6:39 pm
(@johnnyboy)
Reputable Member

Good to have the same 17 available as they did well last week. Looks like Doro’s season long loan is over as he’s available after his ban but not in the squad.

Although at the minute we don’t actually need him I’m pretty pissed off if that deal is over… seems SL clubs can do what they want despite agreements for loan periods doesn’t it?

I know it’s entirely up to the parent club what they do with their players but… Perhaps it’s time to forge another relationship with Wigan/Saints as Wire have not been acting with integrity.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2021 7:43 am
(@frankg)
Noble Member

Good to have the same 17 available as they did well last week. Looks like Doro’s season long loan is over as he’s available after his ban but not in the squad.

Although at the minute we don’t actually need him I’m pretty pissed off if that deal is over… seems SL clubs can do what they want despite agreements for loan periods doesn’t it? I know it’s entirely up to the parent club what they do with their players but… Perhaps it’s time to forge another relationship with Wigan/Saints as Wire have not been acting with integrity.

We should only be looking for short-term loans to cover injuries anyway. It was a mistake going into the season with a small squad and reliant on loan signings to boost the squad numbers. Has anyone actually confirmed whether or not Doro's loan period has finished?

The loan system does seem to be one way at the moment in favour of the SL club. I see that HKR have recalled Mikey Lewis from Featherstone because they didn't want him playing full-back.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2021 8:18 am
Share: