Sell out on Sunday?

Notifications
Clear all

Sell out on Sunday?

Page 1 / 3
(@farnworth-viking)
Noble Member

Just been down the ground for tickets for Sunday and most of the North stand is sold out, there’s some tickets left in section A but you have to get there about 1-15 for that stand.

I asked how many tickets they were selling but they didn’t know.

Topic starter Posted : 09/06/2021 10:37 am
(@jdgsport)
Prominent Member Admin

Given they're going on general sale later, I'd expect every seat that can be filled will be one way or the other.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2021 11:27 am
(@sinbad)
Noble Member

They don't know how many tickets they are selling ? Pull the other one.Not sure why the big secret.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2021 11:36 am
Martin
(@martin)
Prominent Member

I’ve just been down there as well and very surprised that there is still a box full of envelopes with season tickets in. Yes I know you don’t need them yet but if you have ordered them why not pick them up👍👍

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2021 1:27 pm
(@jdgsport)
Prominent Member Admin

I’ve just been down there as well and very surprised that there is still a box full of envelopes with season tickets in. Yes I know you don’t need them yet but if you have ordered them why not pick them up👍👍

You've answered your own question!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2021 2:18 pm
Martin
(@martin)
Prominent Member

You’ve answered your own question!

WOW, i've got something right today.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2021 2:40 pm
 J.Mc
(@j-mc)
Eminent Member

We were told we would get a phone call/message when ours was ready to pick up

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2021 2:47 pm
Badly Overdrawn Boy
(@badly-overdrawn-boy)
Honorable Member

Applied for two seats for Sunday. Got the email confirmation, followed immediately by another email saying my ST was ready to pick up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2021 4:07 pm
 doc
(@doc)
Eminent Member

Tickets selling taken off line, while they deal with bubble groups. Could I have missed out after 45 minutes?😕

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2021 4:48 pm
Gulley Sucker
(@gulley-sucker)
Eminent Member

Got a similar message when booking a seat for the Sheffield game. I’m pretty sure that hasn’t sold out (yet!!!!) But clicked on the box below and it just took me to the right page.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2021 4:54 pm
(@ditton-donkey)
Noble Member

I thought the club was waiting until close of play Wednesday to allow ST holders to book their seats and then open to all ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2021 5:02 pm
 ma
(@ma)
Trusted Member

Tickets selling taken off line, while they deal with bubble groups. Could I have missed out after 45 minutes?😕

Judging by the counting element of my GCSE qualification, the Sheffield game has 100 seats not taken in the north stand. The majority of those are in block A and a few dotted at the bottom of the other blocks. There's plenty left in the West. Id imagine there's far less available for the London game now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2021 7:04 pm
PaulieWalnuts
(@pauliewalnuts)
Honorable Member

Let the Meltdown commence

Paulie xx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2021 7:45 pm
(@the-ghost-of-ethel)
Estimable Member

They don’t know how many tickets they are selling ? Pull the other one.Not sure why the big secret.

The club possibly wouldn't know how many they are selling until all the season tickets holders had been sorted out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2021 8:38 am
(@sinbad)
Noble Member

Let the Meltdown commence.

How do you mean, meltdown ? Like - "the club is officially dead" - that kind of stuff ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2021 11:21 am
Page 1 / 3
Share: