Sell out on Sunday?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Farnworth Viking
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Just been down the ground for tickets for Sunday and most of the North stand is sold out, there’s some tickets left in section A but you have to get there about 1-15 for that stand.

I asked how many tickets they were selling but they didn’t know.

James
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Given they’re going on general sale later, I’d expect every seat that can be filled will be one way or the other.

Sinbad
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

They don’t know how many tickets they are selling ? Pull the other one.Not sure why the big secret.

MartinMartin
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

I’ve just been down there as well and very surprised that there is still a box full of envelopes with season tickets in. Yes I know you don’t need them yet but if you have ordered them why not pick them up👍👍

James
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

I’ve just been down there as well and very surprised that there is still a box full of envelopes with season tickets in. Yes I know you don’t need them yet but if you have ordered them why not pick them up👍👍

You’ve answered your own question!

MartinMartin
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

You’ve answered your own question!

WOW, i’ve got something right today.

J.Mc
    • South Stander
    • ☆☆☆

We were told we would get a phone call/message when ours was ready to pick up

Badly Overdrawn BoyBadly Overdrawn Boy
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Applied for two seats for Sunday. Got the email confirmation, followed immediately by another email saying my ST was ready to pick up.

docdoc
    • South Stander
    • ☆☆☆

Tickets selling taken off line, while they deal with bubble groups. Could I have missed out after 45 minutes?😕

Peace and love, and happiness and stuff!

Gulley SuckerGulley Sucker
    • Kemik’s Assistant
    • ☆☆

Got a similar message when booking a seat for the Sheffield game. I’m pretty sure that hasn’t sold out (yet!!!!) But clicked on the box below and it just took me to the right page.

Ditton donkeyDitton donkey
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

I thought the club was waiting until close of play Wednesday to allow ST holders to book their seats and then open to all ?

ma
    • Time to get a VIQI
    • ☆☆☆☆

Tickets selling taken off line, while they deal with bubble groups. Could I have missed out after 45 minutes?😕

Judging by the counting element of my GCSE qualification, the Sheffield game has 100 seats not taken in the north stand. The majority of those are in block A and a few dotted at the bottom of the other blocks. There’s plenty left in the West. Id imagine there’s far less available for the London game now.

PaulieWalnutsPaulieWalnuts
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Let the Meltdown commence

Paulie xx

"WHY IS IT OH, SO DIFFICULT, TO UPLOAD A PROFILE PICTURE ON THIS MESSAGEBOARD?"

The Ghost Of Ethel
    • Kemik’s Assistant
    • ☆☆

They don’t know how many tickets they are selling ? Pull the other one.Not sure why the big secret.

The club possibly wouldn’t know how many they are selling until all the season tickets holders had been sorted out.

Sinbad
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Let the Meltdown commence.

How do you mean, meltdown ? Like – “the club is officially dead” – that kind of stuff ?

Back to Forum Home | Mark Topic Read  | 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.