(@pauliewalnuts)
Honorable Member

The club is dead.

Paulie xx

Topic starter Posted : 24/04/2021 4:30 pm
(@ditton-donkey)
Noble Member

Really ?
you cannot guarantee to win every game, and has been pointed out on here we have only won twice in Yorkshire since 2016

supporters support their club regardless

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2021 4:33 pm
PaulieWalnuts
(@pauliewalnuts)
Honorable Member

I support the team. I'm watching it as I type. If you think this is acceptable after last week, then you are part of the problem.

Paulie xx

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/04/2021 4:41 pm
 MT
(@mt)
Noble Member

That performance was an unmitigated shambles. Using our poor record in Yorkshire as an excuse won’t wash.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2021 4:46 pm
(@ditton-donkey)
Noble Member

I support the team. I’m watching it as I type. If you think this is acceptable after last week, then you are part of the problem. Paulie xx

I am not impressed with the performance, I actually don’t play for the club or coach, so how am I part of the problem ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2021 4:50 pm
(@ditton-donkey)
Noble Member

Walnut man give all of us a solution then please

easy to criticise, harder to solve

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2021 4:53 pm
(@frankg)
Noble Member

Will even season ticket holders want to go and watch this shambles when the gates open? I just hope that we can give the Lions a game next week.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2021 4:54 pm
(@glynn)
Honorable Member

when swinton beat us next week we will be bottom

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2021 4:55 pm
PaulieWalnuts
(@pauliewalnuts)
Honorable Member

I support the team. I’m watching it as I type. If you think this is acceptable after last week, then you are part of the problem. Paulie xx

I am not impressed with the performance, I actually don’t play for the club or coach, so how am I part of the problem ?

Because your quote reads that it's accepted because it's away in Yorkshire. It's a pitch, same dimensions all over the world. It doesn't have its own micro climate, or intimidating crowd behind them.

The non-performance was a disgrace, another pointless half, doing the same ridiculous re-starts that they've been doing for the last 10 years, or so. Nothing there, at all.

Paulie xx

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/04/2021 4:58 pm
(@mick-george)
Prominent Member

The club is dead. Paulie xx

Bore off

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2021 6:20 am
(@sunny)
Noble Member

The club is dead. Paulie xx

Bore off

Very politely put - I agree with you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2021 6:54 am
Former Chemic
(@former-chemic)
Honorable Member

I will be predicting a home win against Swinton this weekend, so if Paulie is correct, there must be life after death!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2021 8:12 am
 RB
(@rb)
Estimable Member

Will even season ticket holders want to go and watch this shambles when the gates open? I just hope that we can give the Lions a game next week.

Yes. I am looking forward to going to a match.

Hopefully the York match is switched to allow us to go on Monday May 17th. I don't understand why this hasn't been arranged and announced already.

If Widnes don't play on May 17th I will be looking for another match to g0 and watch.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2021 8:30 am
Former Chemic
(@former-chemic)
Honorable Member

It’s not as easy for part timers to play in the working week RB as is is for a full time squad.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2021 8:43 am
 RB
(@rb)
Estimable Member

It’s not as easy for part timers to play in the working week RB as is is for a full time squad.

We managed to do it for a hundred years up to 1995.

So far Bradford vs Newcastle and Swinton vs Dewsbury have been switched and announced plus all the Super league matches. I hope all the Super league matches are Covid sell-outs. I hope Widnes play I also hope Swinton is a Covid Sell Out, If neither of those happen I'll be off to Heywood Road.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2021 9:10 am
Page 1 / 4
Share: