Notifications
Clear all
PaulieWalnuts
PaulieWalnuts
Group: Registered
Joined: 2019-12-30
Noble Member
Follow
I understand your frustrations, but a box of 12 is bloody he...

In forum Widnes Vikings

7 days ago
Funnily enough, I've just been in the Club and a new batch o...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 week ago
I may of been inclined to give Jack Houghton another year. H...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 week ago
The awards ceremony was just on YouTube. AC in a dickie bow....

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 week ago
I couldn't have put it better myself. 100% bang on the money...

In forum General Rugby League

2 weeks ago
Well that was a game swerved. London 40-0 up v. Oldham after...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 weeks ago
WAKEY FANTASTIC....

In forum General Rugby League

2 weeks ago
Should have ran it and hoped for a 'Wide to West' moment. ...

In forum General Rugby League

2 weeks ago
Batchelor's Peas may make a comeback, or maybe Aunt Bessie's...

In forum General Rugby League

2 weeks ago
It was a howler from the VR, and denied a cracking game from...

In forum General Rugby League

2 weeks ago
RE: IMG Score

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 weeks ago
RE: IMG Score

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 weeks ago
 

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 weeks ago
Mark Campbell gave us Fev's score. Cracking bloke is Mark. ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 weeks ago
Some interesting views. I think one thing we can all agree o...

In forum Widnes Vikings

2 weeks ago
Page 2 / 99
Share:
To Top