Notifications
Clear all
Cumbria viking
Group: Registered
Joined: 2020-11-04
Noble Member
Follow
@7-vikingnomad langtree won't last 5 games before his should...

In forum Widnes Vikings

9 months ago
I fully admire some of our fanbases loyalty no matter what ....

In forum Widnes Vikings

9 months ago
What is the actual reality

In forum Widnes Vikings

9 months ago
@pauliewalnuts while I partially agree .... I'll point this ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

9 months ago
@sinbad were talking nick gregsons here mate...the prodigal ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

9 months ago
Gregson given 13 ....that's Christmas ruined... nearly threw...

In forum Widnes Vikings

9 months ago
Under this format I'm not even confident we'll make the top ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

9 months ago
@scouseviking55 tbh I've no idea why I put diehard I meant s...

In forum Widnes Vikings

10 months ago
Stay away fans won't come back till there's a noticeable cha...

In forum Widnes Vikings

10 months ago
With the current deal soon to run out ,they've been in discu...

In forum Widnes Vikings

10 months ago
The one bid mooted to be the most likely successful is led b...

In forum Widnes Vikings

10 months ago
@sandgroper wire TV streamed last season's friendly ...they ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

10 months ago
@dan1 it'll be referring to the deal in general ....any deal...

In forum Widnes Vikings

10 months ago
Must say as a resident of barrow I'm buzzing with that good ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

10 months ago
Quick one regarding recruitment...it was stated the squad de...

In forum Widnes Vikings

10 months ago
Page 17 / 51
Share:
To Top