Notifications
Clear all
Cumbria viking
Group: Registered
Joined: 2020-11-04
Noble Member
Follow
@7-vikingnomad Connelly is a centre .....it's Nathan connell...

In forum Widnes Vikings

8 months ago
@geoffw I think from the noises that have come from the gaff...

In forum Widnes Vikings

9 months ago
I know this is astonishing after my recent rants but I'm goi...

In forum Widnes Vikings

9 months ago
Daft thing is thought we were really good 1st half and then ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

9 months ago
Anyways ...enough of being a critical sarcastic so and so th...

In forum Widnes Vikings

9 months ago
nobody likes a show off 😂 but I'll just add I'll be ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

9 months ago
@pauliewalnuts quite correct aswel

In forum Widnes Vikings

9 months ago
@pauliewalnuts ouchie....don't go putting any curses on the ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

9 months ago
Tomorrows game

In forum Widnes Vikings

9 months ago
@vikingfox71 fair point...easy answer is don't know....York ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

9 months ago
@great-dane nail on head 👌

In forum Widnes Vikings

9 months ago
@7-vikingnomad no there all just injured lol...think the onl...

In forum Widnes Vikings

9 months ago
@farnworth-viking well if that's the case we all may aswel a...

In forum Widnes Vikings

9 months ago
@vikingfox71 😂😂😂 I know I feel like ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

9 months ago
@pauliewalnuts I'd say neither were a great loss ...Kirk loo...

In forum Widnes Vikings

9 months ago
Page 13 / 51
Share:
To Top