2021 Shirts and Sea...

Notifications
Clear all

2021 Shirts and Season Tickets

(@theredviking)
Eminent Member

Anyone heard anything about when either of these will be on sale? No communication from the club on it yet and other teams have them ready to go.

Topic starter Posted : 27/11/2020 8:56 am
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

The club would be chancing its arm selling season tkts before we know the number of games in whatever fixture list the brainstrust come up with!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2020 9:30 am
Martin
(@martin)
Prominent Member

I think it would be safe to at least have a shirt ready for Christmas, its their biggest market day. Some clubs and I know they are mainly SL but they have them on offer already.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2020 12:40 pm
 Dan1
(@dan1)
Honorable Member

Don't know why we don't have a shirt, is it to do with sponsorship? My mum always gets me one for Christmas. The shop will be able to open on 3rd December and I've seen lots of kits from other clubs online.

Season ticket is a bit early as its not finalised and won't start until March, however if they only let 2k fans in it could be more reason to buy one to get in for the games. Hopefully by March they will let 4k in as that would be enough for most Championship teams.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2020 1:32 pm
(@spike-island-90)
Honorable Member

On the matter of shirts, I have never understood the clamour for us to revert back to the hoops,  our most illustrious and iconic period was characterised by an all white top.

I am no fan of the hoops, the kit isn’t attractive and too similar to Hull. If we are to remain black and white I prefer the magic weekend style of 2015, black snd white stripes similar to Newcastle or Hull.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2020 2:42 pm
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

Not sure of the year but it was Vinty's idea to change from the hoops. His complaint was that the hoops made the lads look smaller!

His choice was black with a white 'V', very similar to the Kiwis shirts at the time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2020 3:13 pm
Former Chemic
(@former-chemic)
Honorable Member

Vertical stripes are for soccer teams.

I prefer a white or black shirt with a contrasting “V”and hooped socks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2020 3:25 pm
 CJ91
(@cj91)
Noble Member

Nothing wrong with a white shirt with black sleeves, black shorts, white socks.

Or with a red shirt, black shorts, red socks as an away kit (or all red).

As for Season Tickets, if we stay in Tier 2 for kick-off time then I think only 2000 would be allowed in, if we go back up we can't have anyone. Wait a bit I think.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2020 6:40 pm
Share: