york game replay

(@glynn)
Honorable Member

put the game up if anyone wants to see any bits of it

Topic starter Posted : 16/05/2021 10:03 pm
(@jdgsport)
Prominent Member Admin

Key moments for me…

41:40 on the video, Lyons with a terrible short kick option after we’d soaked up loads of pressure. Should have played out the set and kicked deep.

53:40 Very unfortunate for Tilleke high shot call on Dean

54:40 Lewis play the ball, farce.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2021 10:45 am
(@sunny)
Noble Member

Key moments for me… 41:40 on the video, Lyons with a terrible short kick option after we’d soaked up loads of pressure. Should have played out the set and kicked deep. 53:40 Very unfortunate for Tilleke high shot call on Dean 54:40 Lewis play the ball, farce.

Also how about 20.20 when Our "try" was disallowed, and 33.45 when Lewis wasn't sin-binned for his professional foul.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2021 1:38 pm
(@the-vicar)
Estimable Member

If he blows his whistle to sin bin Lewis , then we don't play the ball and therefore Hatton doesn't score . I don't think he can sin bin him after we've scored as the play has moved on . I agree with the Craven try shout , must of only been GH who thought it went forward from Grady.

The Vicar

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2021 3:54 pm
(@sunny)
Noble Member

If he blows his whistle to sin bin Lewis , then we don’t play the ball and therefore Hatton doesn’t score . I don’t think he can sin bin him after we’ve scored as the play has moved on . I agree with the Craven try shout , must of only been GH who thought it went forward from Grady. The Vicar

What about a penalty try?

Anyway, even if our try had been not given as play had moved on, we would have had 10 mins playing against 12 men and a penalty from where the offense took place.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2021 8:37 pm
 CJ91
(@cj91)
Noble Member

On reflection, there were parts of the first half which were up there with the best we have played all season, but falling back into bad habits, a lack of a bench and some bad luck/decisions clearly cost us..

Swinton lost a tight game to Dewsbury and Oldham were battered at Featherstone, so if we win v Haven and Oldham we will be out of the bottom 2.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2021 9:09 pm
(@the-vicar)
Estimable Member

Cant be a penalty try Sunny , we hadn't scored or been fouled in the act of scoring .

The Vicar

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2021 10:22 pm
Former Chemic
(@former-chemic)
Honorable Member

“O ye of little faith” CH91, course we’ll win against Whitehaven this week.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/05/2021 7:27 am
(@sunny)
Noble Member

Cant be a penalty try Sunny , we hadn’t scored or been fouled in the act of scoring . The Vicar

It would have been if I was the ref...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/05/2021 7:44 am
Share: