Yesterday’s attenda...

Notifications
Clear all

Yesterday’s attendance

(@farnworth-viking)
Noble Member

1500 was quite a good figure for yesterday’s game, considering the circumstances. I have to say though, there didn’t look that many there, I imagine a a few had bought tickets in advance, then got scared off with the virus news. But I don’t think that would be many, because the news hasn’t got a lot worse than when they went on sale earlier in the week.

Topic starter Posted : 16/03/2020 10:24 am
 MT
(@mt)
Noble Member

Have seen a couple of posts on twitter from people who bought tickets to help the club and didn’t go. Suspect there were plenty tbh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2020 12:06 pm
Former Chemic
(@former-chemic)
Honorable Member

Probably MT, I’m over 70 and bought a ticket a couple of weeks ago, but didn’t go.

Instead, listened on the radio and am looking forward to seeing the game on the Vimeo recording Wednesday (?).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2020 12:18 pm
(@blue-viking)
Estimable Member

Was a very respectable figure not many championship sides at home would get that figure in the cup in these circumstances.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2020 1:59 pm
Martin
(@martin)
Prominent Member

Lets be honest there was a good turnout from Swinton. Probably more than Batley, London and Oldham combined👍👍

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2020 3:43 pm
 am
(@am)

I'm on lockdown now for at least a fortnight suffer from auto immune condition, to be fair work have been proactive in that they have let me work from home which I am more than happy to do as I save about £60 a week in petrol. Does anybody know whether the draw will even take place for the next round of the cup now that sport has been effectively cancelled.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2020 6:46 pm
(@glynn)
Honorable Member

catalan at home

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2020 6:47 pm
 doc
(@doc)
Eminent Member

Got to the ground about 2.35, thought there was barely 1000 there. Glad it went up, though 2000 odd would've been nice.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2020 7:29 pm
(@jdgsport)
Prominent Member Admin

I wouldn't have been shocked if it had been announced as sub-1000.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2020 8:46 pm
Share: