Yesterday’s attendance

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Farnworth Viking
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

1500 was quite a good figure for yesterday’s game, considering the circumstances. I have to say though, there didn’t look that many there, I imagine a a few had bought tickets in advance, then got scared off with the virus news. But I don’t think that would be many, because the news hasn’t got a lot worse than when they went on sale earlier in the week.

MT
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Have seen a couple of posts on twitter from people who bought tickets to help the club and didn’t go. Suspect there were plenty tbh.

Former Chemic
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Probably MT, I’m over 70 and bought a ticket a couple of weeks ago, but didn’t go.

Instead, listened on the radio and am looking forward to seeing the game on the Vimeo recording Wednesday (?).

Blue Viking
    • South Stander
    • ☆☆☆

Was a very respectable figure not many championship sides at home would get that figure in the cup in these circumstances.

Martin
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Lets be honest there was a good turnout from Swinton. Probably more than Batley, London and Oldham combined👍👍

am
    • New signing

I’m on lockdown now for at least a fortnight suffer from auto immune condition, to be fair work have been proactive in that they have let me work from home which I am more than happy to do as I save about £60 a week in petrol. Does anybody know whether the draw will even take place for the next round of the cup now that sport has been effectively cancelled.

Glynn
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

catalan at home

doc
    • South Stander
    • ☆☆☆

Got to the ground about 2.35, thought there was barely 1000 there. Glad it went up, though 2000 odd would’ve been nice.

Peace and love, and happiness and stuff!

James
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

I wouldn’t have been shocked if it had been announced as sub-1000.

Back to Forum Home | Mark Topic Read  | 
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.