Notifications
Clear all

Widnes v London

(@widiot)
Reputable Member

Surely this game needs the kick off time amending, it clashes with the opening game of the euros for England.

Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2021 5:42 pm
(@spelly)
Noble Member

We're the same with our home game with Thunder.

Spelly.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2021 6:29 pm
 MT
(@mt)
Noble Member

I doubt the club will move it. With nobody paying on the day to get in there is no financial incentive to maximise the attendance

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2021 7:25 pm
(@jdgsport)
Prominent Member Admin

Can't they just put it on the fancy new scoreboard at the same time?!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2021 8:37 pm
(@ceejay1)
Reputable Member

Best idea is to move the Football kick-off to later in the day if Rugby League supporters want to watch it or Record it.   Personally I wouldn't be seen dead watching it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2021 9:48 pm
(@widiot)
Reputable Member

Well I’ll be watching England rather than go through the military routine of attending the DCBL 😂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2021 10:25 pm
(@royston-vasey)
Honorable Member

Well I’ll be watching England rather than go through the military routine of attending the DCBL 😂

Why would you want to watch a team managed by Southgate ? Average player and below average manager. A bloke who picked 4 right backs in his extended provisional squad 😁😁. The man’s a fool to quote Mr T.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2021 9:51 am
(@viking-man)
Reputable Member

I don't see the point of debating why someone would want to watch England, up to the individual, but it's a factor.

If they are letting non-season ticket holders in, why not change this to Saturday evening and see what the up take is.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2021 10:34 am
(@royston-vasey)
Honorable Member

I don’t see the point of not debating differing opinions to be honest- isn’t that one of the big bits of democracy ? Freedom of speech and all that.
Widiot  is perfectly entitled to express their opinion and I am perfectly entitled to disagree - I said I wouldn’t watch it, not that Widiot shouldn’t - there really is nothing to see here imho.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2021 10:51 pm
(@tonyvikinggee)
Estimable Member

Im gutted im going to miss the London Game, My junior team is in Barrow so i wont make my arrival time, be lucky to make kick off tbf. Still be watching Widnes on our league before i watch the round ball game. Will catch the Highlights of that later in the evening i imagine.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2021 6:59 pm
Share: