Widnes v London

• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 5 Jun 21 @ 6:59 pm by tonyvikinggee.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Widiot
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Surely this game needs the kick off time amending, it clashes with the opening game of the euros for England.

Spelly
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

We’re the same with our home game with Thunder.

Spelly.

" ---- and then on the eighth day, God created Rugby League."

MT
    • Captain
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I doubt the club will move it. With nobody paying on the day to get in there is no financial incentive to maximise the attendance

James
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Can’t they just put it on the fancy new scoreboard at the same time?!

Ceejay1
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Best idea is to move the Football kick-off to later in the day if Rugby League supporters want to watch it or Record it.   Personally I wouldn’t be seen dead watching it.

Widiot
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Well I’ll be watching England rather than go through the military routine of attending the DCBL 😂

Royston Vasey
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Well I’ll be watching England rather than go through the military routine of attending the DCBL 😂

Why would you want to watch a team managed by Southgate ? Average player and below average manager. A bloke who picked 4 right backs in his extended provisional squad 😁😁. The man’s a fool to quote Mr T.

Viking Man
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

I don’t see the point of debating why someone would want to watch England, up to the individual, but it’s a factor.

If they are letting non-season ticket holders in, why not change this to Saturday evening and see what the up take is.

Royston Vasey
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

I don’t see the point of not debating differing opinions to be honest- isn’t that one of the big bits of democracy ? Freedom of speech and all that.
    Widiot  is perfectly entitled to express their opinion and I am perfectly entitled to disagree – I said I wouldn’t watch it, not that Widiot shouldn’t – there really is nothing to see here imho.

tonyvikinggee
    • Time to get a VIQI
    • ☆☆☆☆

Im gutted im going to miss the London Game, My junior team is in Barrow so i wont make my arrival time, be lucky to make kick off tbf. Still be watching Widnes on our league before i watch the round ball game. Will catch the Highlights of that later in the evening i imagine.

Back to Forum Home | Mark Topic Read  | 
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.