(@albion13)
Eminent Member

Lloyd White didn’t play for that long.

What a stupid red card that was!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2020 8:11 pm
(@griffin1)
Estimable Member

I tried to watch yesterday, but with both the computers I tried to watch on, I just got about 10 seconds of picture and then 30 seconds of buffering. I have had sky out recently to assist with my broadband, but (even for a computer illiterate) I presume this will be a broadband speed issue.

Even though I am on fibre, I have done several speed tests and the general average is between 8 and 10 download speed and 1.5 upload. This means nothing to me, but if someone could advise me, I would be very grateful.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2020 4:52 am
Martin
(@martin)
Prominent Member

I thought Lloyd Whites' red card was unfortunate . The other player grabbed his leg, he just went to kick out of the hold, at the same time the player moved his head. Even Lloyd straight away put his hand up and apologised; a lot of nothing to be honest

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/02/2020 11:18 am
(@rafe-wrench)
Trusted Member

Poor Lloyd, not a lucky sort of fella is he. Hope he has his great season one of these days!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/02/2020 8:48 pm
(@anotherposter)
Reputable Member

I tried to watch yesterday, but with both the computers I tried to watch on, I just got about 10 seconds of picture and then 30 seconds of buffering. I have had sky out recently to assist with my broadband, but (even for a computer illiterate) I presume this will be a broadband speed issue. Even though I am on fibre, I have done several speed tests and the general average is between 8 and 10 download speed and 1.5 upload. This means nothing to me, but if someone could advise me, I would be very grateful.

What package are you on ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2020 9:24 pm
(@griffin1)
Estimable Member

Sorry for the delay, sky broadband superfast.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2020 12:01 pm
(@anotherposter)
Reputable Member

Sorry for the delay, sky broadband superfast.

Super fast guarantees 59mbs which is more than enough

Your speed at 11mbs is only the sky essentials speed, seems to me as if the switch over has not happened at the exchange

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2020 12:52 pm
(@griffin1)
Estimable Member

Been waiting for sky to get back to me, they say that even though they sold me superfast, the cable only goes to the local exchange which is some distance away and then it is copper wire to the house. Very frustrating all the spiel they come out with.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2020 4:43 pm
(@anotherposter)
Reputable Member

Been waiting for sky to get back to me, they say that even though they sold me superfast, the cable only goes to the local exchange which is some distance away and then it is copper wire to the house. Very frustrating all the spiel they come out with.

Super fast is over copper , they will blame BT for not switching you over

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2020 5:57 pm
Share: