toulouse v york

• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 Feb 20 @ 5:57 pm by Anotherposter.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Glynn
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

just watching the game on our league, not a bad 1st half

https://www.rugby-league.com/livestream

lloyd white and harrison hansen playing

Albion13
    • Kemik’s Assistant
    • ☆☆

Lloyd White didn’t play for that long.

What a stupid red card that was!!

Griffin1
    • South Stander
    • ☆☆☆

I tried to watch yesterday, but with both the computers I tried to watch on, I just got about 10 seconds of picture and then 30 seconds of buffering. I have had sky out recently to assist with my broadband, but (even for a computer illiterate) I presume this will be a broadband speed issue.

Even though I am on fibre, I have done several speed tests and the general average is between 8 and 10 download speed and 1.5 upload. This means nothing to me, but if someone could advise me, I would be very grateful.

Martin
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

I thought Lloyd Whites’ red card was unfortunate . The other player grabbed his leg, he just went to kick out of the hold, at the same time the player moved his head. Even Lloyd straight away put his hand up and apologised; a lot of nothing to be honest

Rafe Wrench
    • Time to get a VIQI
    • ☆☆☆☆

Poor Lloyd, not a lucky sort of fella is he. Hope he has his great season one of these days!

Anotherposter
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

I tried to watch yesterday, but with both the computers I tried to watch on, I just got about 10 seconds of picture and then 30 seconds of buffering. I have had sky out recently to assist with my broadband, but (even for a computer illiterate) I presume this will be a broadband speed issue. Even though I am on fibre, I have done several speed tests and the general average is between 8 and 10 download speed and 1.5 upload. This means nothing to me, but if someone could advise me, I would be very grateful.

What package are you on ?

Griffin1
    • South Stander
    • ☆☆☆

Sorry for the delay, sky broadband superfast.

Anotherposter
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Sorry for the delay, sky broadband superfast.

Super fast guarantees 59mbs which is more than enough

Your speed at 11mbs is only the sky essentials speed, seems to me as if the switch over has not happened at the exchange

Griffin1
    • South Stander
    • ☆☆☆

Been waiting for sky to get back to me, they say that even though they sold me superfast, the cable only goes to the local exchange which is some distance away and then it is copper wire to the house. Very frustrating all the spiel they come out with.

Anotherposter
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Been waiting for sky to get back to me, they say that even though they sold me superfast, the cable only goes to the local exchange which is some distance away and then it is copper wire to the house. Very frustrating all the spiel they come out with.

Super fast is over copper , they will blame BT for not switching you over

Back to Forum Home | Mark Topic Read  | 
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.