Today's safety meet...

Notifications
Clear all

Today's safety meeting for allowing fans in for the next 3 home games

Page 1 / 12
 Dan1
(@dan1)
Honorable Member

The safety meeting is being held with the council today for the next 3 home games, but no announcement from the club yet. The government rules are 4,000 fans or 50% of stadium capacity whichever is lower.

Maybe they are waiting for the final government announcement at 5pm today and will announce the information on Monday? Dewsbury have announced they will only be letting 700 people in for their home games and that includes club officials, sponsors etc so the actual number of fans will be less than 700.

At a guess I would think we have 1,500 to 1,800 season ticket holders. 2,000 would be maximum which is only 50% of permitted capacity.  The question for me for the next 3 games is will we be able to order tickets online, supplying contact details when ordering for track and trace?

Topic starter Posted : 14/05/2021 3:12 pm
(@spideylizard)
Estimable Member

There’s an update on the website now

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2021 3:44 pm
 Dan1
(@dan1)
Honorable Member

Yes I see it says announcement on Monday. Warringtons stadium is a similar size to ours, but with 2 sides standing so you would think more difficult to maintain distancing. They are letting 4,000 fans in on Monday for the Huddersfield game.

If you can't use your season ticket for entry to the first 3 games and instead have to order a ticket electronically you would assume none season ticket holders would be able to buy one. However you would have to give season ticket holders a couple of days to secure tickets first. I suppose the way performances are going, if it is a 4,000 capacity, anyone that wants to go will be able to.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/05/2021 4:06 pm
(@d-day)
Estimable Member

<p style="text-align: left;">don’t know why they couldn’t have opened the east stand for general sale.</p>

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2021 5:31 pm
(@spideylizard)
Estimable Member

<p style=”text-align: left;”>don’t know why they couldn’t have opened the east stand for general sale.</p>

That may be the case for the game after Whitehaven. It seems to be all last minute to me and they know they don’t have things in place for the first game. It’s not just a case of selling tickets. Track and trace means you have to take full details of ticket holders and you can’t re-sell

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2021 6:01 pm
(@wombat)
Trusted Member

That may be the case for the game after Whitehaven. It seems to be all last minute to me and they know they don’t have things in place for the first game. It’s not just a case of selling tickets. Track and trace means you have to take full details of ticket holders and you can’t re-sell

Well that’ll stop people selling them on eBay for £100 plus 😂😂 But, I will be there, cannot wait to get back to watching live.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2021 6:54 pm
(@jdgsport)
Prominent Member Admin

No general sale for Whitehaven games, season ticket holders only.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2021 9:11 pm
 Dan1
(@dan1)
Honorable Member

Seems extremely last minute to me given the date of 17th May was set out months ago. Even if the date was put back, you would still have the plan ready to roll out when able.

Some may disagree but that's my opinion on it. All the SL sides are ready to go for Monday the 17th. Season ticket holders should have been given the opportunity to order tickets last week, and then left over tickets could be purchased this week by other fans/family members of season ticket holders.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/05/2021 10:09 pm
(@madeg1)

So there is 1800 season ticket holders, 4000 are allowed in according to the rules, but we are not allowing none season ticket holders.

Why? Can’t be bothered trying to organise it? Anyone would think we were awash with money.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2021 10:46 pm
 Dan1
(@dan1)
Honorable Member

<p style="text-align: left;">That's what I thought, perfect stadium for it, 13,500 all seater. Stewards working and stands open anyway.  You are allowed 4,000 in and many clubs are doing it this Monday.  Could we not have asked Warrington to share plans on it if they have more staff/resources. Maybe 600 or 700 walk ins x £20 quid each. I thought we were struggling for money with the small squad?</p>

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/05/2021 12:01 am
(@royston-vasey)
Honorable Member

Does anybody in their right mind think we are going to get 4,000 people to watch us at the moment ? Seriously ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2021 3:08 am
(@a-cape)
Reputable Member

What a joke this club is!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2021 6:30 am
 Dan1
(@dan1)
Honorable Member

1,800 ticket holders plus say 700 extra purchases as many have not bought season tickets due to the uncertainty. That makes about 2,500 which sounds about right.  All order electronically last week with contact details so numbers are confirmed. Then create a seating plan based on numbers and how many are in each group, tickets can be ordered in a maximum block of 6 to comply with bubble/distancing rules with contact details for each individual recorded when placing the order.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/05/2021 7:13 am
(@sinbad)
Noble Member

Does anybody in their right mind think we are going to get 4,000 people to watch us at the moment ? Seriously ?

No, but you don't shut the door.2300 is more realistic and would mean 500 or so paying on top of season ticket holders.I can only assume they don't need 500 x £23.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2021 7:15 am
(@mick-george)
Prominent Member

What a joke this club is!

Correct they are pathetic it is so easy to manage yet we fudge it up as usual, this is how Wakey have managed it with there crunchie hole of a stadium which includes standing.

Wakefield Trinity can announce that tickets for our game with Hull KR on Sunday 23rd May will go on general sale tomorrow at 9am. Tickets are available from our Club Store in the Ridings Shopping Centre only, with prices at £25 adults, £20 concessions and £10 juniors. Taking into account current Season Ticket Holders, the following tickets are available for each part of the Stadium; NORTH STAND – 250 EAST PADDOCK – 348 WEST PADDOCK – 491 EAST STAND – 150 Each individual in the West and East Stand must wear a face covering at ALL times and throughout the game. There will be many restrictions in place around the stadium for the safety of us all. Therefore, it is imperative that supporters fully adhere to all the guidance and attend the Mobile Rocket Stadium in a responsible manner. We will be operating a staggered entry system into the Stadium. Western Terrace will open at 1.45pm, North Stand & East Seated will open at 2pm and East Standing will open at 2.15pm. At the end of game, there will be a managed exit system and stewards will be on hand to guide everyone. Please consider how you are going to...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2021 7:40 am
Page 1 / 12
Share: