Tim to pick our bes...

Notifications
Clear all

Tim to pick our best subs

(@farnworth-viking)
Noble Member

We’ve got to pick 4 subs from a list of the 10 players with the most votes, who haven’t made the starting 13. There’s 6 backs 3 forwards and Paul Hulme who could be either, to pick from.
We can also probably tell from the list, who has won the vote in a couple of positions, especially at Hooker.

Topic starter Posted : 15/12/2020 7:48 pm
(@sinbad)
Noble Member

Burke and Tait for subs so I assume  Ray Dutton must be Full Back.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2020 10:04 pm
(@farnworth-viking)
Noble Member

Yes, and with Mc Kenzie on the list, I think Elwell must have been chosen as hooker.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/12/2020 8:58 am
(@ditton-donkey)
Noble Member

Who is this Tim ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/12/2020 7:11 am
(@farnworth-viking)
Noble Member

It’s Tim Sheens. Part of his leaving arrangements was that he had to pick the 4 subs!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/12/2020 1:40 pm
(@ditton-donkey)
Noble Member

It’s Tim Sheens. Part of his leaving arrangements was that he had to pick the 4 subs!

lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/12/2020 2:45 pm
(@sinbad)
Noble Member

Dutton, Offiah,D.Wright,F. Myler, S.Wright,A.Myler, Gregory, Mills, Elwell, Sorensen, Koloto, Adams, Karalius. P.Hulme, D.Hulme, McKenzie,Davies.

I can only assume those who voted for Darren Wright only started watching in 85.Mal Aspey played near 600 games for Widnes scoring 230 odd tries ! Then there was Lydon and Cunningham, Lance Todd Trophy winners.

No Laughton, Hughes or Burke.Impossible.You can't fit a square peg into a round hole.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2020 11:25 am
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

No place for Ally Naughton who was chosen by Wire to look after the great Brian Bevan!

Its an impossible task to choose a 'best' side over years of play. Interesting during lockdown, gives you something to do!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2020 11:33 am
Share: