Well folks, thankfully it’s nearly time for the new season to start. Hopefully there will be a few more games than last season.
I’ll give the prediction league a go again, but if I have as many problems as last season I’ll give in and take up something a bit easier…….. brain surgery maybe. 🙂
I know it’s just for fun but you’re a competitive bunch, so just a reminder of “The Rules”
* If you’d like to play, there’s no need to ask. Just post your predictions in any week’s fixture thread and you’re in!
* You can join at any time
* Predict the winning team or say “draw” for each game
* The result used will be the final published score after any “Golden Points” are included
* Predictions for all the games listed in each week must be made at the same time
* Predictions must be in before the game starts.
* Once you’ve posted your predictions, you cannot change them
* If you miss a game, or are too late to post, you can still enter predictions for all games that haven’t yet started. (e.g. You miss a Friday night game, or the early kick off/first games of the day, you can still post for games starting later that day, and/or Saturday and Sunday games)
* Each correct prediction gets 1 point, or 4 points if you predict a draw
* If you predict all results correctly, you’ll also get a bonus point, except for the later rounds when there are only one or two games
* In any dispute, my decision is final. 🙂
To help me…
Please make your predictions in the same order as I post them. It really helps!