The Pat Price Prediction League 2021 Rules

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 Apr 21 @ 12:21 pm by Badly Overdrawn Boy.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Badly Overdrawn Boy
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Well folks, thankfully it’s nearly time for the new season to start. Hopefully there will be a few more games than last season.

I’ll give the prediction league a go again, but if I have as many problems as last season I’ll give in and take up something a bit easier…….. brain surgery maybe. 🙂

I know it’s just for fun but you’re a competitive bunch, so just a reminder of “The Rules”

* If you’d like to play, there’s no need to ask. Just post your predictions in any week’s fixture thread and you’re in!
    * You can join at any time
    * Predict the winning team or say “draw” for each game
    * The result used will be the final published score after any “Golden Points” are included
    * Predictions for all the games listed in each week must be made at the same time
    * Predictions must be in before the game starts.
    * Once you’ve posted your predictions, you cannot change them
    * If you miss a game, or are too late to post, you can still enter predictions for all games that haven’t yet started. (e.g. You miss a Friday night game, or the early kick off/first games of the day, you can still post for games starting later that day, and/or Saturday and Sunday games)
    * Each correct prediction gets 1 point, or 4 points if you predict a draw
    * If you predict all results correctly, you’ll also get a bonus point, except for the later rounds when there are only one or two games
    * In any dispute, my decision is final. 🙂

To help me…
    Please make your predictions in the same order as I post them. It really helps!

Cheers, enjoy the season,

BoB

James
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Great stuff BoB. Will do an article on this and try and promote.

I’ve created a link that sends people straight to the predictions forum: http://www.widnesrugby.com/predictions

Will also add a link to the menu.

Badly Overdrawn Boy
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Thanks James

Former Chemic
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Glad that you’re willing to continue the league table this season Bob, you’re doing a good job.

Spelly
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Looking forward to this again, and as usual, no matter who we are playing, it will be a prediction for a Swinton win!

Really appreciate what you do BOB, and thank you in advance!

Spelly

" ---- and then on the eighth day, God created Rugby League."

Badly Overdrawn Boy
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Looking forward to this again, and as usual, no matter who we are playing, it will be a prediction for a Swinton win! Really appreciate what you do BOB, and thank you in advance! Spelly

You’re such an old romantic, Spelly!

I salute you for giving everyone else a chance of winning 😉

Enjoy the season.

Badly Overdrawn Boy
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

With the possibility of game cancellations due to covid, I thought I’d make a quick addition to the rules….

If only one game is cancelled, you’ll still get a bonus point for correctly predicting the other six games.

If two or more games are cancelled, there’ll be no bonus point awarded.

Back to Forum Home | Mark Topic Read  | 
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.