Notifications
Clear all

SHEENS OUT

(@steve-mcdonald)
Trusted Member

Enough is enough.

only joking. How bad is Jake Spedding though? Looks crunchie scared in both attack and defence every week.

A night to forget.

Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2020 7:57 pm
(@scouseviking55)
Reputable Member

thought it wouldn’t be long 🤣 but seriously,

First 2 games I thought spedding looked half decent

last 2 games I can’t disagree with your opinion

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2020 7:59 pm
(@irishtrevor)
Eminent Member

More wire players will sort it scouse?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2020 8:03 pm
(@scouseviking55)
Reputable Member

🤣🤣

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2020 8:03 pm
(@viking25)
Prominent Member

I wouldn’t say Sheens out, but I do have my reservations.

Seems daft to question him considering what he’s done in the game, but... the dance when Tomkins goes off is farcical. Owens isn’t a nine, or a 6. Lyons isn’t a 9 or a 1.

Dont know why Dugdale isn’t on the bench to provide 15 mins of rest for Tomkins instead of messing the whole team around

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2020 9:51 pm
 MT
(@mt)
Noble Member

Said well before the season kicked off that we needed another prop or two and an effective second hooker. Not seen anything since to alter that view.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2020 10:18 pm
(@rafe-wrench)
Trusted Member

Said well before the season kicked off that we needed another prop or two and an effective second hooker. Not seen anything since to alter that view.

How many years have we been talking about this? Since Eamon O'Carroll was a lad at least. I know the title is only a joke, but Sheens is trying to work with what he's got. A small, mobile pack that suits summertime pitches ain't much help on Yorkshire gluepots in winter (or 4G artificial pitches at home for that matter).
Important thing for Sheens is to ensure this group don't start games expecting to lose.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2020 7:02 am
 RB
(@rb)
Estimable Member

I think maybe Jacob Dugdale has been injured. He didn't play for the reserves last week and they promoted a youngest age Academy Player into the halves for the Reserves. If we haven't got another 9 at the Club Dec Patton has played 9 off the bench in Super League also maybe try to get Danny Walker on Dual reg.

Desperate Times I know.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2020 10:02 am
Share: