Rent holiday for Wi...

Notifications
Clear all

Rent holiday for Widnes Vikings

(@djones)
Estimable Member

Liverpool Echo: Struggling Vikings get stadium rent holiday after 2020 rugby league Championship scrapped.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/struggling-vikings-stadium-rent-holiday-18689204

Topic starter Posted : 31/07/2020 8:05 am
(@viking-man)
Reputable Member

This is a huge help.  Let's be honest, the club is banking on the majority of season ticket holders to not request a refund - and I honestly think that will be the case.  Hopefully this means we can keep in good stead until we kick back off in 2021.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2020 10:37 am
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

This is a huge help. Let’s be honest, the club is banking on the majority of season ticket holders to not request a refund – and I honestly think that will be the case. Hopefully this means we can keep in good stead until we kick back off in 2021.

Certainly hope so, though some will come out of Covid 19 without a job and they'll need every penny. All being well our community funding pattern will continue to show the way without a 'sugar daddy'.

Sheffield have set up what looks like a reasonable set of options and I would guess that ours will be very similar.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2020 2:14 pm
Share: