Radford gone

(@get-into-them)

First sacking of the year within minutes of the end of the Warrington defeat

Purtill in charge for now😂😂😂😂😂

Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2020 11:00 pm
 CJ91
(@cj91)
Noble Member

To be fair to Purtill, he has got a SL chance by the back door....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2020 11:07 pm
(@rafe-wrench)
Trusted Member

Astonishing interview. Pearson looked very emotional, but he's been fair. He doesn't hang round with coaches who aren't performing (remember Peter Gentle?). Radford's had a fair knock and while he won at Wembley he only won 50% of his games. Hull should be on a par with Wire and Wigan, and they're not.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2020 11:11 pm
 RB
(@rb)
Estimable Member

Astonishing interview. Pearson looked very emotional, but heโ€™s been fair. He doesnโ€™t hang round with coaches who arenโ€™t performing (remember Peter Gentle?). Radfordโ€™s had a fair knock and while he won at Wembley he only won 50% of his games. Hull should be on a par with Wire and Wigan, and theyโ€™re not.

Radford's Future had to be in question. His time was probably up. Pearson should have done it with more class. This morning would have been far better. I guess he has kids imagine seeing your dad or husband sacked live on telly when he hasn't had the chance to tell you. Poor form by Pearson.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2020 3:38 pm
(@spelly)
Noble Member

Pearson an embarrassment to RL in my opinion!

I would imagine before the game he said summat like this to his side-kicks. "If we lose tonight he's going." But....................

He could quite easily have told Radford face to face, and said "I'll announce it in the morning, so you'll have time to tell your wife and kids."

FC's performance was (at best) very poor, and with the talent they have, should be doing better, but to sack a coach in that manner, was 101% out of order!

I'm glad Pearson isn't our owner!

Spelly.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2020 6:02 pm
Share: