Patton

• This topic has 26 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 5 Mar 20 @ 7:57 pm by Farnworth Viking.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Farnworth Viking
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Warrington trying to get rid of Patton, but they want £85,000 and SL clubs aren’t interested and championship clubs can’t afford him. Warrington might lend him to us, until they can sell him.

SinbadSinbad
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

That’s his estimated salary and Wire want a loan club to pay most of it.

geoffw
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Well I hope we do not go for him. Our priority has to be big forwards whether prop or second row.

Ditton donkey
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Did ok yesterday but still not a stand out player

£7.50 and a packet of crisps

SinbadSinbad
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

According to League Express Wire are looking to loan him out for the remainder of the season.The £85000 quoted is not a transfer fee but his estimated salary which any club interested would be required to pay the most of.Out of contract end of this year.

MT
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

If we have the cash to pay the majority share of an 85k wage let’s use it to beef up the front row. If.

ScouseViking55
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

It’s the one position sheens has been going on about since before the start of the season

I think if we had that money available sheens would have put it to use on a prop already haha

COME ON
    • New signing

I Would   Hope We Are  Interested In Signing Dec Patton  As His Utility Value Would be Helpful To Us , I Think With A Lot Of Fans He Will Never Get A Fair Chance  Because Of His Wire Connection, Which Is Grossly Unfair On Dec Patton

MT
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

I’ve got no issue with his Wire connection or his ability. But we have Craven, Smith and Tomkins in the halves and at hooker. Patton would be useful but I’d still rather sign a quality prop.

James
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Don’t need him.

Ratboy
    • Time to get a VIQI
    • ☆☆☆☆

£85,000 a year no thank you I would rather use Lyons as back up, and spend on some big forwards to win the battle. He was okay for Dual only.

Mckeeverviking
    • South Stander
    • ☆☆☆

Does anyone know if we have money to spend on a season long loan for a forward?

Viking Man
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Dec Patton gets paid more than £85,000.  True story.

Frankg
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Patton useful dual registration cover for injuries to Craven or Smith, but agree we have other priorities if we are looking to sign players on loan even if we had £85,000 to spare.

The way Widdop and Austin have started the season, I am surprised that Warrington are looking to offload him.

Torn Sock 1
    • Time to get a VIQI
    • ☆☆☆☆

Dec Patton gets paid more than £85,000. True story.

50k, but apparently doesn’t need the money anyway.

Back to Forum Home | Mark Topic Read  | 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.